This chicken baking does not require Instant Pot.
Preparation is simple and the result is very tasty.
And you can get it right every time.
Chicken in a bag
- 1,5 kg chicken drumsticks and thighs
- 1,2 kg potatoes
- 4 carrots
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. oil
- baking bags
- Step 1 Salt the chicken, sprinkle with a cayenne pepper and let it marinate for at least 2 hours, ideally overnight.
- Step 2 Peel and cut in half potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic.
- Step 3 Turn on the oven and set to 220 C.
- Step 4 Place chicken, potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic in 2 baking bags, so that each bag has meat and vegetables. Add 2 tbsp. of oil and some water to each bag. Put bags in one or two baking pans, depending on the size you have. Pierce the bags from above with a toothpick in a couple of places.
- Step 5 Bake at 220 C degrees for 1.5 hours.
- Step 6 Serve with green salad.