This recipe came about when our little kid was smaller and allergic to almost everything.
Then I tried to get the maximum taste with the minimum number of ingredients.
Although these balls consist of only 3 ingredients, the flavor does not lack behind for more complicated recipes.
They melts in your mouth. They’re quick to make. No gluten!
Even today I bring them with us to visit friends. Everybody loves them!
- 2 cups of hazelnuts
- 2 cups of raw dates
- 1 teaspoon of raw cocoa
- 1 teaspoon of water (optional)
- Step 1 Turn the oven on 200 degrees. Put the hazelnuts on baking paper on baking pan. Bake for 10 min.
- Step 2 while you are waiting for the hazelnuts to cool down, remove the pits from dates.
- Step 3 Peel hazelnuts and put them in a food processor. Add cocoa.
- Step 4 Turn on the food processor and start adding dates. Do not let the food processor work too long because the oil will start to come out from hazelnuts. Add a teaspoon of water if the mixture is too dry.
- Step 5 Make balls and roll them into ground hazelnuts.
- Step 6 In the center of the ball you can put the entire hazelnut.