We all know about yogurt with oatmeal flakes.
But oatmeal from whole grain oats … we usually do not have time for it.
Here’s an idea to make a tasty chocolate breakfast in 5 minutes.
The secret is that you already have cooked oats prepared.
The oat is a complete food, so I prefer it in some recipes, especially in porridges.
Cook a bigger amount of oats on Sunday, so you have it for the whole week.
Chocolate oatmeal from whole oats
- 200 grams of cooked whole grain oats
- 5-6 raw dates
- 1 teaspoon of raw cocoa
- 1 tablespoon coconut crumbs
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- banana (optional)
- Step 1 Place cooked oats in a food processor. Add dates, cocoa, coconut crumbs and milk. Mix.
- Step 2 Place porridge into the bowl and add sliced banana and coconut crumbs to garnish.
- Step 3 Additional Advice: To speed up the preparation time, mix cooked oats with milk, dates and cocoa in the evening. In the morning just add sliced banana.
You can decorate the oatmeal with apple and nuts.