I’ve been looking for a perfect recipe for lamingtons for a while now.
In fact, this is a compound of 2 recipes, biscuit from one and chocolate glaze from the other, with little change.
For me this is the perfect lamingtons: juicy, soft, chocolaty and melts in your mouth.
Even preparing it does not require much time.
For greater joy in the kitchen, include kids in preparations.
- 2 eggs
- 170 grams of sugar
- 2 dl of milk
- 300 grams of white flour
- 1 baking powder
- 50 gr butter
- Chocolate glaze:
- 3 dl of milk
- 150 grams of chocolate
- 50 grams of sugar
- 200 grams of coconut crumbs
- Step 1 Spread butter and flour onto baking tray.
- Step 2 Measure and prepare all ingredients.
- Step 3 Biscuit:
- Step 4 Foam the egg, sugar and butter with mixer.
- Step 5 Add milk, flour and baking powder. Blend.
- Step 6 Bake 25-30 minutes at 180 degrees. When the biscuit is baked, remove it from the baking tray and let it cool. Cut into smaller cubes.
- Step 7 Additional advice:
- Step 8 cut the ends of the biscuit to make the cubes look more beautiful and soak up more glaze.
- Step 9 Chocolate glaze:
- Step 10 Cook until boiling.
- Step 11 Dip biscuit cubes into chocolate and roll into coconut.