I have to admit that sometimes I get bored with ordinary water, so the flavored water is the perfect way to get myself to get enough fluids.
Flavored water is virtually free of calories, extra sugar, preservatives, and all that contains stored juices.
It is great for thirst so they are great for athletes, they taste fine so children love them too.
Although “ordinary” flavored water is super fine, preparing it in Instant Pot increases aromatized water to a new dimension.
I totally jumped on IP infused water ?
With ginger and honey, it turns into a medicinal drink when I’m cold.
My favorite tastes for winter:
– Lemon / orange / grapefruit
– Pineapple / Lemon / Ginger
– Apple /pomegranate
– Apple / cinnamon
My favorite summer tastes:
– Blueberries / blackberries / apples
– Raspberry / lavender (flower)
– Cucumber / mint (this combination does not go well in Instant Pot, so use it only with plain or mineral water)
Experiment. Only imagination is a limit. It is the beauty of aromatized water.
- 2 liters of water (plain or mineral)
- 700-800 kg of fruit by choice
- supplements as desired (cardamom, cumin, mint, ginger)
- Step 1 Wash fruit and peel if necessary, cut into smaller pieces.
- Step 2 Put water in the jar, add fruit and leave it overnight. Consume the next day.
- Step 3 You can use the same fruit once more but just press it with the spoon to release more flavors.
- Step 4 Additional Advice: Add Himalayan salt for additional minerals, cardamom and cumin for flatulence.
Instant pot: infused water
- 2 liters of water
- 4 cups of fruit
- Step 1 Wash fruit and peel it if necessary, place it in Instant Pot.
- Step 2 Add water. Close the sealing valve.
- Step 3 Turn on the manual at 5 min. When it’s over, make a quick release. Cover the valve with a cloth and move the valve to “venting” with spoon.
- Step 4 Strain. Fill in glass bottles. You can freeze it in ice cubes and add them to the water.
- Step 5 Additional Advice: Peel completely white skin from citrus fruit to avoid bitterness.
You can add flavored water to water kefir to dissolve its aroma.