A classic winter dish and my favorite variety.
Instant Pot: Kale stew
- 1 bigger kale
- 1 onion
- 4-5 potatoes
- 3 carrots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 grams of bacon or dry meat
- 1.5 liters of water or base
- 1 teaspoon sweet red pepper
- salt, pepper
- Step 1 Cut onion into little chunks, carrots on the triangles, garlic to the finely ground. Cut bacon into little chunks. Separate kale leaf by leaf, wash the leaves, remove the heart, and trim it to the strips.
- Step 2 Turn on the “saute” option on Instant Pot. When displey shows “hot” put a spoon of oil, sliced carrots, onions, garlic and bacon. Prostrate for a few minutes.
- Step 3 Add the kale and potatoes. Add water or stock. Salt and pepper. Close the lid and put it in “manual” for 5 minutes.
- Step 4 When the dish is cooked, leave another 10 minutes NPR. Serve with the bread.