You have learned about Instant Pot, googled it, liked and decided to buy it.
But which device to choose when there are many models in the market?
This is a guide to help you choose the very best model for your needs.
Most popular instant models:
– Instant Pot Lux V3 6-In-1, 6qt (4-6 Servings) and 8 qt (8-12 Servings) – 6 Functions – Basic Model with 10 Programs
– Instant Pot Duo 7-In-1, 6 qt (4-6 Servings) and 8 Qt (8-12 Servings): 7 Functions – Model with 14 Programs
– Duo Mini 7-in-1, 3 qt (2-3 servings) – 7 functions – model with 14 programs
– Instant Pot® Duo Plus 9-in-1 with Bluetooth, 6qt: 9 function – 15-model model
– Instant Pot® Ultra 10-in-1, 6qt: 10 functions – with 16 programs
Which model to choose?
From the above it is apparent that there are 2 basic models: LUX and DUO.
The biggest difference between the LUX and DUO models is the function of yogurt.
If you are a technology-oriented person, there is a SMART model that has Bluetooth technology.
The primary difference between the DUO and SMART models is just Bluetooth.
Recently, the latest ULTRA model has also come out.
As for the pot size, there are smaller and big pots, so the size depends on your needs and what you want to cook.
If your family has 2 to 3 members, I recommend the size of the container 6 quarts or 5.6 liters.
That’s enough for you to cook for 2 days if you do not get to cook every day, and you can always freeze the excess.
If your family has 4 or more members, I recommend 8 quarts or 7,5 liters.
Downloaded from https://instantpot.com/