I love almost all kinds of soups, but chicken soup is definitely number one.
The bowl of chicken soup is always welcomed in this cold, winter time.
This soup is a clear and beautiful yellow.
Tasty, healthy and warm, chicken soup helps to relieve sore throat and cough.
In Instant Pot it is very easy to prepare.
I always cook a full pot and freeze the rest I or just save for another day.
For beef soup, cook for 50 minutes. Everything else is the same.
Instant Pot: Chicken Soup (and Beef soup)
- 1 kg of bone (withers, necks, legs, gizzard, hearts)
- 4 carrots
- 1 parsley root
- 1 onion
- 1/4 celery root
- black pepper (10 seeds)
- about 3 liters of water
- parsley leaf
- Step 1 Put all the ingredients in Instant Pot. Fill the water up to the max line. Close the lid and set the valve to “seal”. Turn on the “manual” for 25 min.
- Step 2 After the time has elapsed, allow a completely natural release to open the cover. Never use a quick release!
- Step 3 Take the bones and vegetables out into the bowl. Pour the soup through sifter into another bowl.
- Step 4 Cook the noodles. Sprinkle with finely chopped parsley and serve.