I caught a cold. Nothing serious, but my throat hurts and I can’t swallow.
In those moments, I like warm soups.
This vegetable soup besides being super fast, is fulfilling and very tasty.
An additional advantage of this recipe is that you can use the vegetables you like/have a home right now.
You can replace Jaggety with spices you like.
- Step 1 Cut leek into rings, carrots into triangles.
- Step 2 Separate broccoli and cauliflowers flowers.
- Step 3 Cut the potatoes and squash into small cubes. Garlic finely chop.
- Step 4 Put 1.5 liters of water in the pot and add the sliced carrot and potatoes. Add spices. Cook 4 min.
- Step 5 Then add the leek, onion and cauliflower. Cook 3 min.
- Step 6 Add broccoli, squash, garlic and noodles. Cook 3 min. Soup is done. Serve.